Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with logging into my Outlook

Options
  • 26-07-2013 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Hello all!

My college outlook account has been recently hacked into. Went through all procedures to try get it back (changing passwords, creating security questions, etc..) and yet I still can't get into my account. I've rang microsoft customer support, and they are absolutely useless to say the least. They are like automated robots to give the same answer every time I ring. When I try log into my email this message comes up :

"You're currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can't be used with Outlook.com. Please click here to sign out of your Office 365 account, then use another Microsoft account to sign in to Outlook.com (for example, your hotmail.com, live.com, or msn.com account)."

Now I don't have an office 365 account, my college email was the only email I've ever used. The lady on the phone who could barely string a sentence of english together told me that I must be mistaken and that I must have a 365 account....frustrated is not the word.

Now I've filled out everything I've needed to fill. There was one message that told me I needed to wait a month until I could access my account again, what I want to ask is does this seem right? DO I actually have to wait a whole month to access my account? Some help on this issue would be much appreciated.

Dyl

Advertisement