Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SDCC 2014 is a go!

Options
  • 25-07-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Using what I can only assume is some latent sorcery I didn't know I possessed, I have convinced my wife to go to the San Diego Comic Con in 2014. I'll be going too, in case that wasn't clear!

So, having never been to an event like this, I have a bundle of questions, perhaps some of you experienced con-goers could advise.

What am I getting us in for? Lots of waiting around? How early are tickets on sale? what about flights and accommodation, anyone been to SDCC before?
    How much money would be required for the basics? If you bought a load of items can you get them delivered home, is there a service like that on site?

Oh also we would probably go for 2 weeks, make a proper holiday out of it, has anyone else done that along with the Con? Or am I better place a question like that in a holiday forum perhaps.

We literally just decided we are going to go so I'm probably rambling with excitement, I'll leave it there question-wise until I have a more level head!

Comments

Advertisement