Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood tests m2f.

Options
  • 25-07-2013 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

So my bloods came back.After 3 months on zoladex, Everything ok except the liver function which has gone from 19 to 99. Anyone else have the same issue? or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

So my bloods came back.After 3 months on zoladex, Everything ok except the liver function which has gone from 19 to 99. Anyone else have issues and advice what to do/happens next?

Liver function ? You mean the GGT enzymes have risen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cherylwalsh3

No the alt levels have gone from 19 to 99

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Medical advice is strictly against boards.ie t&c

I'm really sorry but this line of conversation cannot continue here, if you are concerned about the effect HRT is having on your health you should discuss it with medical practitioners, not random strangers on the internet. I will leave this thread open on the condition no further medical advice is sought, and none is given, just in case someone comes up with something interesting or helpful outside those parameters, but should they not be met the thread will be closed.

Advertisement