Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need tips on parking at Nowlan Park

Options
  • 25-07-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

Heading down to Kilkenny see Bruce Springsteen at Nowlan Park on Sunday, and need some advice on parking.

Will be hitting Kilkenny around 9/10am. Gates don't open 'till 1pm, so am hoping a wee bit of early bird luck may kick in. Where is best place to park that is:

- cheap or free.
    - within walking distance of the town centre, and Nowlan Park itself.
    - can get me back on the road to Dublin without sitting in traffic for years.

I have never been to Kilkenny or Nowlan Park before, so if peeps are kind enough to give me tips/directions based on local landmarks, I won't probably won't know what you are talking about. So the more detail you can give, the better. :)

(Mods, I know this is not GAA related, but as it's about a GAA stadium, I presume that GAA fans would be the best people to ask. Ta. )

Advertisement