Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live GAA streams in UK?

Options
  • 25-07-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been posted before, but i have a mate in England at the moment, that wants to keep up with the Hurling. He reckons he can't get it where he is located, and asked me if i could try and sort out a reliable live stream link for him, so he can keep up with the action.

Again, very sorry if this question has been posted in the past, but any help would be greatly appreciated, as he is relying on highlights posted to Youtube at the moment, to keep up with things.

Thanks, es-cee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Sorry, dunno about streams, but if your friend has access to an am radio, he may be able to pick up RTE 1. Last week, I drove from Holyhead to Oxford, and I never once lost the signal. On the way back, I drew thru the mountains of Snowdonia, and I still didn't lose it. It comes in on the 252 frequency.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Sorry, dunno about streams, but if your friend has access to an am radio, he may be able to pick up RTE 1. Last week, I drove from Holyhead to Oxford, and I never once lost the signal. On the way back, I drew thru the mountains of Snowdonia, and I still didn't lose it. It comes in on the 252 frequency.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Its on premier sports on sky

Also check out BBC NI on sky boxes some times they have it on. Its in the 900 channel numbers.

Other than that find a Irish pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

afatbollix wrote: »
    Its on premier sports on sky

Also check out BBC NI on sky boxes some times they have it on. Its in the 900 channel numbers.

Other than that find a Irish pub.

Thanks mate, will pass this info on.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

There is a thread that has a request for streams, that your friend can use. Premiersports covers most of the games, any Irish pub will have those games. If that fails, drop me a PM and I can send you on some links that games can be on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement