Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates in Co Laois

Options
  • 25-07-2013 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All

I am trying to find pilates classes in Co Laois, I live near Portlaoise but dont mind going outside of there if needs be.

I've never attended pilates classes before and am not having much luck finding someone online that is still doing the classes

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bargin hunter

Thanks for that, i emailed her on Thursday to enquire if she was still teaching, nothing back yet but hopefully she still has classes in the heritage

theme song wrote: »
    Hey ya

A mate of mine runs classes in the Heritage Hotel Portlaoise on Mon eve 8.30-9.30pm & Wed 11.15-12.15 for beginners , she does classes in Newbridge as well . Her website is http://www.pilatesbody.biz/index.htm , check it out , I am now converted , did it a few years ago & didn't enjoy it , but loving these classes
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Looshkin

There's pilates in the parish centre. I need to check prices myself as I'm hoping to go to a class somewhere - anywhere tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lady Mac

Check out www.facebook.com/yourtownfitness.

New Pilates courses starting in Abbeyleix, Rathdowney and Portlaoise from Monday 2nd of September for 8 weeks!

All fitness levels catered for.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 YBI

Friend runs " Yogalibrium " in the centre of Portlaois lots of classes!

Advertisement