Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB additional accounts..

Options
  • 25-07-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I have a current account with Perm TSB.
    Just wondering (was on hold for 14 mins on their helpline before I hung up!)
    can I open a few side accounts off that online. I'm trying to save for a few different things and it would make it so easy if I had a few different accounts that I could direct debit a certain amount every week/month into..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Check out the online saver and demand accounts on offer. Take 5 min to set up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yes you can. Do it online though as then they will be linked to the one open24 log in. In not sure if they will if you do it in branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

greenman09 wrote: »
    Check out the online saver and demand accounts on offer. Take 5 min to set up.

Is there a charge for opening up these accounts or monthly fee?
    I've looked but can't find any info!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

No charges for the savings accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

greenman09 wrote: »
    No charges for the savings accounts.

Thanks so much for your help.
    I've opened several new accounts now in the hope it will make saving a tad easier!

• Advertisement
Advertisement