Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor photo Location in Dublin/Meath/Kildare

Options
  • 25-07-2013 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

have a photoshoot with a some friends this week. We were due to have it outdoors but looks like the Irish weather has intervened.

Any suggestions on where we could do an indoor shoot? I know a lot of places have issues with photos being taken so somewhere photo friendly would be ideal. I'm based in Kilcock and would be willing to travel for 45 mins or so

Any info on places that are not photo friendly would also be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

all depends on what kind of indoor location you are looking for ... plenty of farm barns around Kilcock, Enfield, Trim, Summerhill.

Trim also has castle grounds, hotels usually have open indoor spaces - which if asked nicely they dont mind you using as long as you dont take half the day and annoy guests.

how many people ? any props ?

or are you looking for a studio to rent to do a photoshoot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Corkbah wrote: »
    all depends on what kind of indoor location you are looking for ... plenty of farm barns around Kilcock, Enfield, Trim, Summerhill.

Trim also has castle grounds, hotels usually have open indoor spaces - which if asked nicely they dont mind you using as long as you dont take half the day and annoy guests.

how many people ? any props ?

or are you looking for a studio to rent to do a photoshoot ?

Thanks for the reply Corkbah, actually ended up getting the lend of some studio equipment. Going to run with that. Must learn from this and have a backup plan for poor weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

M5 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Corkbah, actually ended up getting the lend of some studio equipment. Going to run with that. Must learn from this and have a backup plan for poor weather :)

or do a location list .... different places for different situations .... some photoshoots can be done in rain (depends on what you want to achieve really.)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Corkbah wrote: »
    or do a location list .... different places for different situations .... some photoshoots can be done in rain (depends on what you want to achieve really.)

Yeah, absolutely, had considered a rain shoot but I'm pretty sure that the couple would have other ideas. :).

Is something that I want to do though, shutter speed could get a vast number of different looking shots.

Advertisement