Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES Casing

Options
  • 25-07-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Is there anywhere this can be bought? had a look around recently but no luck

Have an old SNES that I wouldn't mind fixing up its working perfectly fine but the case is broke, big chunk missing on the back and side, bit gone from the controllers panel too, its not very nice to look at haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,555 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Only place you're going to get that is from a broken snes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I have a few of these. Are you looking for the top casing, or the bottom, or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

I have a few of these. Are you looking for the top casing, or the bottom, or both?

I'd need both!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

That's alright. I should be able to piece together a complete un-yellowed case, with a controller port. Please send me a PM for details.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd love a US Super Nintendo casing for my region modded Snes, make game insertion a lot neater.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'd love a US Super Nintendo casing for my region modded Snes, make game insertion a lot neater.

An example of Cideys endeavours:

Buys US Snes
    Has it region modded
    Sells it
    Obtains a PAL Snes
    Gets it modded
    Wants another US Snes

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No, no.... well a little bit....
    Bought US Snes, Kerbdog mods a Pal Snes, sells US Snes.... regret, sadness ensue.....

I just don't get the respect around here I wish I was entitled to :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I just don't get the respect around here I wish I was entitled to :(

Ah you know your loved :D Stop selling things & rebuying them though! :P

Advertisement