Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blendtec Total Blender on juicers.ie - any good?

Options
  • 25-07-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,

I am considering about purchasing Blendtec Total Blender on juicers.ie I know this blender offers a three-year warranty, but it can be very expensive to buy that would be a slightly risk for me if it is worthy to buy. Any good? I would appreciate it if anyone here on Boards.ie have ever experienced any problems with Blendtec Total Blender.

Please note that I have copied this thread from my thread on Biz's consumer.

Thanks,

serenity79

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Hi Serenity,

Did you buy your blender on Juicers.ie?
    I'd like to buy a expensive device on this company but I don't have any reference/review.
    Could you tell me how it was with you?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 serenity79

Hi Trompette,

As for your question, I did not buy a blender from Juicers.ie However, I purchased a Vitamix blender from Vitamix.co.uk on the phone directly, because Liam at Juicers.ie told me what to contact with them. It has been doing very well, apart from the heavy frozen textures which sometimes cause the Automatic Overload Protection to turn the Vitamix machine off to avoid getting overheated. Any soft and/or light textures would be no problem at all if you take proper care of using it. Vitamix is a great blender, because of the smoothness quality of food texture, solid machine and a 7-year warranty.

Unfortunately, I do not have BlendTec blender, at the moment. However, I assume that BlendTec is possibly similar to Vitamix, except for its three-year warranty and the cost of repair.

Hope this message helps you.

Regards,

Serenity.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Hi Serenity,

Thanks for your answer.
    My question was regarding the company Juicers.ie as I want to buy a sprouter.
    <snip>

I send Liam a mail and he told me he doesn't knonw the delay (several weeks) to get it.
    So I'll get it at UKJuicers.

BTW, I have a blender, Cuisinart, cheaper than Vitamix, not the same quality level (he has a overload protection as well and glass bowl) but enough for my needs.

Many thanks

Advertisement