Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen Resolution Problem - Please Read

Options
  • 24-07-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Right, strange one this! My laptop monitor's resolution seems to have randomly changed itself to a lower setting all of a sudden. However when I go into the settings menu to change it back it's set at the highest option - 1366 x 768 (Recommended) - the same its always been set at. There's been absolutely nothing new installed or downloaded for it to change like this - so any suggestions?

Should I perhaps update the driver? Or is there any other solutions for this one?

Its a Lenovo G585 & I just got it there in February - If that makes any difference!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭johneire31

You could have just hit the disability settings or activated the large display or something like that, its different for different makes to adjust it back, sometimes its an shortcut by keyboard, you could check the settings for your graphic software, not driver software.

Or just download the driver, uninstall existing driver, restart and then install the downloaded driver and it will probably install it in the default manner and revert it back for you.

J

Galway laptop Surgery

Advertisement