Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinz N Needles - CORK - RECOMMENDATIONS

Options
  • 24-07-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys, i've been thinking about getting a tattoo done for awhile and i shopped around a bit for good quality, price etc. i found this in pinz n needles in blackpool , cork i've read good things about them on google and their fb page, i'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with them before? reviews and recommendations are much appreciated,thanks :)

where to go? 0 votes

Pinz n Needles
    0% 0 votes
    Other
    0% 0 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

(As of Wednesday 24th of July 2013) I would not go to any tattoo studio in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 twelvethrees

serious? how come? only getting lettering done as well tho so its very basic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Dermighty wrote: »
    (As of Wednesday 24th of July 2013) I would not go to any tattoo studio in Cork.

That's a bit unfair. Both Dave Barry and Maciej Chesiak are in Cork and are outstanding artists.

Adiboo wrote: »
    That's a bit unfair. Both Dave Barry and Maciej Chesiak are in Cork and are outstanding artists.

For the tattoos I have gotten and also will get I wouldn't go to anyone in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Dermighty wrote: »
    For the tattoos I have gotten and also will get I wouldn't go to anyone in Cork.

City or County?

• Advertisement

City or County?

Fair question.

I wouldn't go to Cork city for any tattoo whatsoever.

I wouldn't go to Cork county for the black and grey style tattoos I have or plan on getting.

To clarify: I'm not trying to be controversial, it's just my decision based on the work I have seen in person and in portfolios online (Facebook, websites etc) compared to artists outside Cork and outside Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've only had experience with the Dublin branch of Pinz N Needles, and based on that, I would absolutely not recommend them. Have a look at other portfolios too, though, before you decide. Even lettering can be fcuked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭dinorebel

The simpler the tattoo the worse it looks if it's f*cked up.

Advertisement