Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Best place to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

• 24-07-2013 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ✭✭✭ Transposition

Hi guys, I think I've decided on the Samsung Galaxy Note, mainly due to the S-Pen capabilities. Where is the best place to buy one?

And if you think I'm missing out on a better alternative, please do voice your opinion! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Mark.87

As far as I have seen there isn’t much of a price difference between shops selling them (Wi-Fi versions anyway) and there is no difference in hardware or software, so go wherever is easiest for you that have them in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭ Mrs Garth Brooks

You should check out amazon. They're on it for the past few days at £340 which works out to be around €390. Currys has them for €450. So with that €60 saving you could get a case and a memory card for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭✭ Mark.87

That’s a good deal on Amazon. We are coming into that time of the year where lots of devices are cutting their prices before new releases come out for the Christmas market. I guess the UK is a little more advanced then we are.

Advertisement