Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who else can sign casual dockets ?

Options
  • 24-07-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I leave in casual dockets every week to the Social Welfare signed and stamped by my boss to confirm what days I work.

The problem is my boss is going away on holidays for two weeks , usually when she's away I would sign documents on her behalf but I'm presuming I can't sign my own dockets.

I haven't received my next batch of dockets yet, hopefully if they arrive before she leaves I can get her to sign them in advance but does anyone know if she's gone by the time my they arrive who else can sign them as I would be next in line to her.

I don't think I can ask the Social Welfare for them early as they're not supposed to be signed in advance.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Do you not sign your own casual dockets?
    Is it not that you get your up16 form, send it in, get set up on the system as a casual worker,
    receive dockets in post, fill them in and sign them yourself and send them in yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Do you not sign your own casual dockets?
    Is it not that you get your up16 form, send it in, get set up on the system as a casual worker,
    receive dockets in post, fill them in and sign them yourself and send them in yourself?

That's how it works for me. Got UP16 filled out, signed and stamped, sign my own dockets every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Does anyone can clarify this please? I mean situation when my boss is going away on holidays for two or more weeks? Can receptionist sign it instead? All other people in the company are on my rank.

And can someone explain me what UP-16 form is? I tried to google for it but couldn't find anything...

Advertisement