Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory certificate one day expired

Options
  • 24-07-2013 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
    Will the motor tax office accept my learner permit application if my theory test certificate is one day expired or do I have to re-sit my test?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Motor-Ed

Hi
    Will the motor tax office accept my learner permit application if my theory test certificate is one day expired or do I have to re-sit my test?

Thanks

Cert is valid for 2 years, you could always chance the clerk won't notice, otherwise you will have to resit

• Registered Users Posts: 5 auldnoodles

She accepted the cert and didn't say anything. Does this mean I will definitely have my licence or will it be processed again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

She accepted the cert and didn't say anything. Does this mean I will definitely have my licence or will it be processed again?

If it's been taken and stamped, you are bound to get it but the office do scrutinize on their document sent out to them.

Fingers crossed time
    Let us know how you get on

Will do!

• Advertisement

My learner permit arrived in the post today! Yay!

Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Love this Country! Sure it'll be grand!:pac:

Advertisement