Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Ballet Class - Outside Dublin

Options
  • 24-07-2013 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any adult ballet classes running outside of Dublin - Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois or anywhere in that general area?

I've googled it but haven't come up with anything.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 burrellman

hello,
    not in the areas you listed but in the south east region http://www.wexfordschoolballet.com/

might be of some help
    rgds

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cigam

sarahw7 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anyone know of any adult ballet classes running outside of Dublin - Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, Laois or anywhere in that general area?

I've googled it but haven't come up with anything.

Thanks a mill

Hi have you found anything? I am based in kildare. Everytime I find an adult ballet class it doesnt get enough interest. The o'rourke school of ballet had a class but again not enough interest. I have asked for private its 30 for 1 but maybe you would like to come with me for semi private and it would only be 15 each then? I remember seeing adult ballet classes in naas (hq studio tougher business park) I cant seem to find any other info on it though.

Advertisement