Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are Cornell University's Ask An Astronomer Team. Ask Us Anything!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

I'm not going clicking links to some other site, is this spam.
    If this is real then why not have a talk astronomer sticky here and post here. Maybe science gallery Ireland could do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

It is real. Had a read of it yesterday when I found it on Reddit itself (not through the above link) and thought it very interesting. But really, posting just a link to another website with no other discussion is a bit lazy and makes for a boring thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 !z!

Tomk1 wrote: »
    If this is real then why not have a talk astronomer sticky here and post here. Maybe science gallery Ireland could do it
    It is real. Had a read of it yesterday when I found it on Reddit itself (not through the above link) and thought it very interesting. But really, posting just a link to another website with no other discussion is a bit lazy and makes for a boring thread.
    lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 !z!

This is a video.

• Site Banned Posts: 3 digner

Tomk1 wrote: »

https://www.virustotal.com/en/
    VirusTotal is a free virus, malware and URL online scanning service. File checking is done with more than 40 antivirus solutions.
    Use that to check sites or downloads or whatever if you're iffy about them. Don't be afraid to click sh1t. Install Avast as you're free antivirus and install sandboxie aswell. http://www.sandboxie.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Lads Reddit is huge. Bill gates himself has done Q & A on it.

Advertisement