Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Server 2012 - Study Material

Options
  • 23-07-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I recently obtained the Lync Server 2010 certification and would really like to go and complete my Windows Server 2012 (70-410/411/412) however I am unsure as to what is the best course material I should use.

I was thinking about getting the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Complete Study Guide from Amazon but I would much prefer get a book for each separate exam i.e. 410/411/412 as I read some reviews that said there is a lot of overlap in those books.

I have heard mixed reviews about various books and would really appreciate any good advise please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

It's still a relative new operating system so it could be worth waiting. If you're really pushed on going ahead with it then I'd check out Technet and see what sort of articles are up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

Obsolete01 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I recently obtained the Lync Server 2010 certification and would really like to go and complete my Windows Server 2012 (70-410/411/412) however I am unsure as to what is the best course material I should use.

I was thinking about getting the MCSA Windows Server 2012 Complete Study Guide from Amazon but I would much prefer get a book for each separate exam i.e. 410/411/412 as I read some reviews that said there is a lot of overlap in those books.

I have heard mixed reviews about various books and would really appreciate any good advise please.

Thanks.
    Hi Mate, What books did you end up purchasing/can you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

hold out for a few weeks i think they are releasing the r2 stuff then.
    you should find all the info you need here.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcsa-mcse-windows-2012-general/

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

zweton wrote: »
    hold out for a few weeks i think they are releasing the r2 stuff then.
    you should find all the info you need here.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcsa-mcse-windows-2012-general/
    Thank for the advice mate.

Advertisement