Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hvar & Split, Croatia. Suitable for young couple?

Options
  • 23-07-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Any suggestions/recommendations for a young couple looking to visit Hvar and Split in August. Don't know too much about either place. Is it suitable for a young couple looking for somewhere thats a little bit more lively than your average older couple/family getaways. Is there much to see and do? Where are the best places to stay?etc. All comments appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lilac_lilac

Split would definitely be lively for a young couple. Never been to Hvar, but only heard good things about it.
    You might want to check this out for happenings in August http://visitsplit.com/en/396/interactive-map
    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but it's been a while since I've been there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭rn

Hi,
    I want to drag this thread into 2014.

Myself and my GF are heading over to Croatia and base ourselves around Split. Provisional plan is split 3 nights. Day trip to Krka park for some hiking/walking on trails etc. 3 days on the islands doing snorkling/kayaking/lounging on beach/ Anyone got any experiences that are not on the tourist website. Hoping to do a bit of sightseeing, and a day or 2 of activites. Cheers.

Advertisement