Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids coming to adult party

Options
  • 23-07-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I'm having a 30th party and have parents and friends coming but also a 2 and 3 year old. What could I have for them so that they enjoy it too?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

2 and 3 is very young and often they can be a bit shy when surrounded by many people. I would set up a playhouse in a corner of the room and put some toys in there and some age appropriate snacks and drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭butlerjustine

2 and 3 is very young and often they can be a bit shy when surrounded by many people. I would set up a playhouse in a corner of the room and put some toys in there and some age appropriate snacks and drinks

Great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Buy them bubbles, particularly if they can go out to the garden. Kids love bubbles. I love bubbles too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Buy them bubbles, particularly if they can go out to the garden. Kids love bubbles. I love bubbles too :D

I can definitely second the bubbles, never known a kid that didnt like bubbles.
    If you look around pound/euroshops you'll probably get enough bubbles for a fiver so you can give them some to bring home.

Also, don't forget the party bags (some adults like party bags as well).

(also, for future reference maybe best call it a grownup party, generally frowned at to bring kids to 'adult' parties* ;))

* or so I've been told....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

ooooh....ooh nearly forgot!!!

FACEPAINT

again not too expensive.

And chances are there'll be plenty of ladies willing to do some face painting to keep them entertained

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭butlerjustine

Bubbles are a good idea. They won't be at the party for long as the father is just popping in so I think the bubbles will keep them entertained. I will get them baby bells and kid yoghurts then so they can eat something too. Thanks

Advertisement