Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any buses that go from Tallaght to Glasnevin?

Options
  • 23-07-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Looking for any bus routes that leave Tallaght or are around the Tallaght/Firhouse area that goes into or around Glasnevin/Ballumun. I can't seem to find one :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Handiest option is 75 to Rathfarnham, change to any of the 16's.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Conway635

From Firhouse, take the 49 to Harold's Cross and change onto a 9, from Tallaght the 54A and change onto 9 at same location.

C635

• Registered Users Posts: 17,579 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would suggest any of:

27, 54a, 65, 65b or 77a to Dame Street (whichever route is handier for you) and then one of 9, 13 or 83 depending on what part of Glasnevin or Ballymun you are going to.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

lxflyer wrote: »
    I would suggest any of:

27, 54a, 65, 65b or 77a to Dame Street (whichever route is handier for you) and then one of 9, 13 or 83 depending on what part of Glasnevin or Ballymun you are going to.

You can also get the 4 from Pearse Street/O'Connell Street or the 11 from Westmoreland Street, depending on the destination also.

Advertisement