Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Creation

Options
  • 22-07-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I'm just putting it up there if anyone is on Defias EU and would like to help start an RP guild.I have a few ideas myself but will hold them in reserve for a debate if anyone wants in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What side and what have you in mind ?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Kurbinator

Allience.
    In an ideal world I'd love to do one of those race specific guilds but I doubt that can be pulled off.
    In the past I tried to make a Worgen guild but sadly it was not ment to be.

I like the idea of setting up in one of the less used cities.
    My first thoughts were a Worgen Guild of Pack Druids in Darnassius or a Draenei guild in Shatrath city.Of course to anyone who knows the layout of DB RPwise knows the main hub is SW .This is why I'm posting here to try and get som people together and try spread it out a bit because anyone I know is content with following the norm and staying in SW .

And yup I realise how insane it is putting a post of this kind up here of all places,but the majority of friends are on AD now and never cross realm or talk much

Well a core problem you would have is that, 1 . not everyone wants to be a worgen and 2. not everyone wants to be a druid. The same can be said for draenai.

What type of stuff would you be doing pvp, pve ect?

Yeah I know .In fact due to "certin people" on the server those are two of the least RPed races.
    I'm not much good at anything else but RP unfortunatly.I mean i can run dundeons and such but raiding is a pain as it takes forever to get a team together and all that.

So I have to try and make a multi Racial guild that does it all PvP PvE and RP and set it around some sort of idea or theme.Which more than likely will have to do with war or some such as there is already Wild Tempest..hmmm

I suppose setting up an RP /PvP/PvE guild in outland and basing it around a multi racial Shattered sun offensive theme in preperation for that new expansion is ..insane?

Kurbinator wrote: »
    Yeah I know .In fact due to "certin people" on the server those are two of the least RPed races.
    I'm not much good at anything else but RP unfortunatly.I mean i can run dundeons and such but raiding is a pain as it takes forever to get a team together and all that.

So I have to try and make a multi Racial guild that does it all PvP PvE and RP and set it around some sort of idea or theme.Which more than likely will have to do with war or some such as there is already Wild Tempest..hmmm

I suppose setting up an RP /PvP/PvE guild in outland and basing it around a multi racial Shattered sun offensive theme in preperation for that new expansion is ..insane?

Yah well i dunno if i would like to be forced to play a class/race. You need a goal as a guild as i dont feel RP is strong enough to carry it on its own. the other objectives will add some structure to what you do.

No not insane it could work, you could do old world raiding in line with RP ect. Pvp around Halaa or hellfire ect.

• Advertisement

yeah.Good point.Mehh I'll give it a try I suppose who knows I may get lucky.All i need now is a nice name

Well I have been reading up on more "what the next expansion will be" vids and posts.Seemingly it's the Legion again.So if this is the case I'd like to start paving the foundations for the guild soon so it can have a base or something secured in Shattrath or something started.If I can pull that off then there'd be a multi race allience faction of fighters in outland,giving us a lil bit of Outland RP which hasn't happened since Thelos's Narvadu happened.

Advertisement