Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA m4 VFC scar-h + 1911's for sale

Options
  • 22-07-2013 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

KWA M4 for sale

Asking price 180 euro
    FPS .98 joule

KWA SIR for sale.Bought this gun in 2011.Skirmished about 10 times but serviced recently by dimitry in Airsoft Reload in Cookstown with new spring,wiring and piston installed (proof provided).The gun comes with the 1 point sling and strike arms 553 sight visible in the picture plus 1 high cap mag.The sling mount on the stock has broken off as you can see in the pic but other than that its tip top.
    100_3539.JPG

100_3541.JPG

100_3542.JPG
    Damaged VFC SCAR-H SOLD
    Asking price 100euro
    FPS .95 before it was damaged

The SCAR was purchased in 2012 but only skirmished 3 times before I severed the wiring linked to the fuse whilst extending the stock . The guns Buttstock needs work, the wiring requires repair and the butt pad and push pin need to be replaced (it'll cost you roughly 20 quid for the replacement parts you'll need) and I'd recommend a full service although with the exception of the cut wiring the gun functions perfectly.Comes with a Silencer a case and a Madbull 6.01 installed plus 1 high-cap and 3 mid-caps.If your any good with wiring this really is a steal.
    IMGA0413.JPG

Socom Gear 1911 MEU SOLD
    Asking price- 80 euro
    270 fps
    I got this gun playing Redwolf roulette last year but never used it as I already had a Socom Gear Desert Warrior that was practically identical.perfect working order comes with 3 mags and original box.
    IMGA0380.JPG

COLLECTION ONLY
    CASH ONLY
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

offer asking on scar

also offer 60 for Socom Gear 1911 MEU and mags

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ziggysawdust

Also for sale
    Tokyo Marui 1911a1 Custom
    280 FPS
    Asking Price 280 euro

Never skirmished,I had this beast built by Mike Cripps of the elite shooting center last year at a hefty 500 quid(laid off a week later lol). Its a TM MEU in a Guarder two tone frame. The guns full metal except the grips(wood) and barrel (plastic).Mike stopped building single stack 1911's earlier this year so if your a 1911 fan wanting Marui reliability in a metal frame but you don't want to spend 1200 quid on an airsoft surgeon build from Redwolf this is for you.2 Magazines(1 Tokyo Marui, 1 KJ)and an I.P.C.S soft pistol case provided plus original box and bushing wrench.
    IMGA0394.JPG

IMGA0391.JPG

IMGA0400.JPG

Location- Tallaght, Dublin
    Collection only
    Cash only

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

If deal falls through on scar ill also offrr asking been after one of these for ages.

dbuck8 wrote: »
    If deal falls through on scar ill also offrr asking been after one of these for ages.

Dont worry dbuck, I wont back out of the deal, I also have been looking for a scar H for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭morrissey9999

would you trade the m4 for a g36c with 4 mags 2 batteries and a scope (4x32)??

Willing to pay asking for scar and 70 for 1911 so 170 total collected

would you trade the m4 for a g36c with 4 mags 2 batteries and a scope (4x32)??
    no sorry trying to thin the arsenal a bit
    Willing to pay asking for scar and 70 for 1911 so 170 total collected

fair enough sold for 170 I'll pm you the address

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭granny_slayer

If you post it for 185 Il take the M4

• Advertisement

Thanks man the scar and 1911 are great,and lads I also seen the TM 1911 and it was mint if any one has the money

If you post it for 185 Il take the M4
    I'll look into it and get back to you

UPDATE
    Think I'll stick to collection only, wouldn't be fair considering deadpool drove a long way to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate,

Is the KWA full metal?

If so I will offer €100 like you stated on the other post.

the KWA is sold

Advertisement