Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to buy original/replacement laptop chargers/adaptors

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there!
    Wondering if someone could help me. My laptop charger has recently stopped working and I am looking to buy a replacement that can power and charge my laptop. The model is Samsung NP-Q430.
    I have found one so far on laptopchargers.ie but haven't heard of them before so I would also like to know if anyone has any experience with them and their chargers?
    I am also looking at other places like Curry's, PC World, Peats, etc. but if anyone has any recommendations they would be greatly appreciated! As it doesn't look like they stock what I'm looking for.
    Thanks much in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Sabatage

Hey Bad dog,
    I ordered a charger from laptopchargers.ie and found them great. I ordered it online at about 2pm yesterday and first thing this morning Fastway couriers were at my door with the package! Think there based in Cork and I'm in Dublin so pretty impressive. As you would have seen they have loads of different types.
    If you don't see on the website give them a buzz.
    Also it cost me €28. I phoned Harvey Norman beforehand and they quoted me €59!! So all in all I'd recommend them.

Advertisement