Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling in London

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Does anyone know a good place to pick up a few hurleys in London?

I've tried contacting a ferw clubs but haven't heard back yet and I don't want to go through the bother yet of shipping some over from Ireland just yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

sroche88 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good place to pick up a few hurleys in London?

I've tried contacting a ferw clubs but haven't heard back yet and I don't want to go through the bother yet of shipping some over from Ireland just yet.

Might not be the ideal solution but if you can't find any in London, the ferry companies would allow you to bring over quite a few hurls if you put them into the hold. As long as you don't bring an unreasonable amount they don't make weight an issue. It'd probably save you on the shipping cost and you'd get a trip home out of it.

Advertisement