Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research help request

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    im currently doing my PhD as a research student and part of the process involves me drafting a chapter on the history of domestic photography and I'm hoping to center it on Ireland. What I'm looking at doing involves sending out some questionnaires, surveys and hopefully conducting some one-to-one interviews. I have previously been in touch with some of you regarding a different questionnaire, which proved very helpful as a starting point for the research, this was done in 2010. I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone interested in helping me out, be it answering a survey/questionnaire or being interviewed at a later stage could PM me there email address/contact details. Ideally, I would also like to get in touch with the various camera clubs or photographic societies to get my research some thorough grounding. I have a blog set up that explains the process involved so far and it is sporadically updated, but it will clarify my authenticity.
    Im looking at getting in touch with people willing to contribute at the start of August, so if those willing to help can PM me prior to this it would be appreciated. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ANONYMOUS WHERE REQUESTED OR APPROPRIATE.

Sincere thanks and if you know anyone else willing to help I would appreciate it if you could pass on my request. I will forward my email on to those who PM me.
    Regards
    Glenn

blog address: www.glenndoyle.com

Advertisement