Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headford - Business broadband, please help?

Options
  • 21-07-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am relocating to Headford Galway and need some genuine advice before I relocate.

What is my best option in terms of broadband as I will be working from home.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

There's a thread here that should give you a good answer if you copy your post across there

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Headford

Speed isn't great about 2mb or 3mb if your in the village & nearer the exchange. The exchange is scheduled to be upgraded to NGB towards the end of the year we've been told. Plenty of folks working from home in the area.
    vinnyryan wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am relocating to Headford Galway and need some genuine advice before I relocate.

What is my best option in terms of broadband as I will be working from home.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dustie1

I've lived in Headford for the last 2 years and am with Airwire. Its a wireless broadband service. I've found them very reliable. I'm on 3MB but there's higher business packages. I had previous bad experiences with Eircom NG BB, where it was very unreliable and I was rebooting modem system at least a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinnyryan

thanks for all the help folks

Advertisement