Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women trouble

Options
  • 21-07-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Well I met this Italian girl Friday night.. She seemed eager, touching her ass and the sort,, got her number said we'd meet up for drinks,, she text me Saturday morn saying to text her if I wanted to go for a drink Saturday, I said yes, she came alone like a date, walked on her own miles just to meet up,, got on great ... But she mentioned once or twice she has a boyfriend back in Italy.. I don't mind anyway... Thought it was strange for her to be meeting me when she is only hear a month... I tried to kiss close her at the end but she was having none of it, just kissing on the cheek,, is she playing hard to get or what is she playing at???? I don't know if she is just an extreme tease getting all dressed up and coming in to town and meet me for drinks or she is just wanting me to wine and dine her (make me work for it) ... I'm baffled anyway,, any help or questions is extremely appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Closing this, as I don't think it's suited to TGC, OP any issues refer to my PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement