Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 6: Any Mercenaries About?

Options
  • 20-07-2013 11:50pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    RE6 isn't exactly new but snapped it up on Steam - Just like RE5, having trouble finding people for some duo-Mercenaries fun - Those I usually find are either laggy or, well, just as bad if not worse than I am, making it hard to enjoy the mode :P

Also didn't realize that this purchase came with the L4D Pack for Mercenaries No Mercy, was fun booting up a zombie infested stage with Ellis complete with L4D music and was really awesome to hear that Tank // Witch theme pop on when the boss spawned again, good ole nostalgia :)

So, just wondering if anyone around still plays RE6 or enjoy Mercenaries and would enjoy some co-op play - I've done all campaigns except for the last (Ada) as Mercenaries took over - No harm farming up some Skill Points anyways before taking on the last campaign.

It doesn't use GFWL sadly but could always add me on Steam if interested, username is the same as per usual and if it requires email, just add @Gmail.com - Hoping to find some reliable partners while my interest is high, so I can add some vids to the channel.

Didn't want to hunt down any old RE6 threads and bump them, hope that wasn't a bad call.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah you can add me. Azza on steam.

Advertisement