Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleared Metro, Last Light

Options
  • 20-07-2013 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Just finished clearing the game few mins ago, its actually alot better than i thought, great graphics and game-play, Has anyone played it? if so whats ur thoughts?
    Thinking of going for BF3 OR BLACK-OPS 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just finished clearing the game few mins ago, its actually alot better than i thought, great graphics and game-play, Has anyone played it? if so whats ur thoughts?
    Thinking of going for BF3 OR BLACK-OPS 2

If you are on PC, then I suggest the previous Metro or Stalker Series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭bladesofglory

If you are on POC, then I suggest the previous Metro or Stalker Series.

Im using pc, Dud you play bf3 or black ops

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Im using pc, Dud you play bf3 or black ops

If you do game on PC, then having Stalker Series with a mod pack ( its same as installing a game, Stalker mods are very high quality ).

As for BF3 and Blops 2 - I got both of them, but those are nothing like Metro games. If you do want a decent single player campaign, then Black ops 2 hands is awesome. Dont even go near SP of BF3.
    On muliplayer side it is very hard to say. Both play very differently, but I would say that you get a lot more value in BF3, then Blops2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I would go Metro 2033, Dishonored or Far Cry 3 for a single player campaign I enjoyed them. BF3 is awesome but just mulitplayer.

The faction DLC is out for Metro last light now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭bladesofglory

I would go Metro 2033, Dishonored or Far Cry 3 for a single player campaign I enjoyed them. BF3 is awesome but just mulitplayer.

The faction DLC is out for Metro last light now too.

thanks guys for the help, are yous both on pc

• Advertisement
Advertisement