Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Dublin

Options
  • 20-07-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi there,

I will be moving to Dublin for work in the new year. My job requires me to spend most of my time at client's offices rather than my home office.

I have never lived in Dublin so just wonder what a good place to rent/share would be?

My price range is 450-550 pm
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Where will you be working?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 SK101

Main offices are based in Grand Canal Dock, but I could be working anywhere in the city with different clients. I was told try to get a place near a luas or dart line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

city centre is best if you don't know where you will be each day. the dart and luas only cover a few areas, so buses may be better. You would be able to get a shared place with your budget in city centre, but probly be looking at the higher end of your budget for somewhere nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dechol

Rathmines portobello ranelagh milltown donnybrook would all be nice and accessible.

Advertisement