Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster/Metallica t-shirt

Options
  • 20-07-2013 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey,

Hopefully someone here can help me.

A few days ago I saw someone wearing a Munster T-Shirt where the name had been changed to look like the Metallica logo..i.e. MunsteR. I've had a Google and I can't find it anywhere. I assume it was probably sold at matches or something but I was just wondering if someone here knows where I could get one.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,789 ✭✭✭✭phog

McKennsy wrote: »
    Hey,

Hopefully someone here can help me.

A few days ago I saw someone wearing a Munster T-Shirt where the name had been changed to look like the Metallica logo..i.e. MunsteR. I've had a Google and I can't find it anywhere. I assume it was probably sold at matches or something but I was just wondering if someone here knows where I could get one.

Any help is appreciated.

No idea but have you tried searching online or calling into the Munster rugby store? It may be a "Lansdowne" type one and if is then you won't be able to pick it up in the Munster stores

Advertisement