Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead S4 sneakpeak

• 19-07-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭

here's the trailer for season 4, lots of plot spoilers, you've been warned..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Thank you degrassinoel, Really looking forward to seeing this season 2 tho was my the best so far for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Liked the nods towards the comics in that trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aurelia Cotta

I checked it out last night. It looks amazing! I also had to take a peek at the make up design and I swear they top themselves every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Thanks for posting that - looks pretty good!!

Ive been vocal in the past complaining about the split season but actually it seems like its coming back so fast as a result, so perhaps its better rather than having a 10 month wait like with Game of Thrones etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Kess73 wrote: »
    Liked the nods towards the comics in that trailer.

Gimple has said that many of the comics main events will occur. Andrew Lincoln also let slip that "Chad has a brilliant scene from the comics in E3" before he was interrupted by Hurd and the subject changed.

• Advertisement

I dunno. Looks all action in the trailer, but y'know...

Fool me once etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I dunno. Looks all action in the trailer, but y'know...

Fool me once etc.

There is no fopling mate! Other releases from interviews and leaked filming information from the external sets does indeed confirm more action. FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Noticing a lot of similarities between this and the comics so hoping for a better season than the last.

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Gimple has said that many of the comics main events will occur. Andrew Lincoln also let slip that "Chad has a brilliant scene from the comics in E3" before he was interrupted by Hurd and the subject changed.

The bit in the trailer where Tyreese is getting swallowed up/covered by a group of zeds looks to be the tv series take on what happened in the comics when
    Tyreese got covered by Zeds in the prison gym and came out of it without a scratch after taking out every zed in there with him

Noticing a lot of similarities between this and the comics so hoping for a better season than the last.

I enjoyed season 3 not as much as 1 but more then 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

me too, i rewatched season 3 recently too, and enjoyed all the more for the little things you miss the first time round.

me too, i rewatched season 3 recently too, and enjoyed all the more for the little things you miss the first time round.

Its great when you can just sit down and watch straight through without the huge cap every week pulls the plot and story together better i find.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,067 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i'm on season 2 episode 3 right now, only started watching season one last wednesday.
    Kind of dismissed it up until now as some silly zombie stuff, i've kind of got into it now, season one was a lot better than what i've seen so far..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

This looks amazing! Watching season 3 right now and loving every second!
    tumblr_le2p8ji6jf1qdcbw8.gif

Edit: So, this happened:
    Daryl.jpg
    Stick a fork in me, I'm 100% done with this adorable little ****.

Nifty personality quiz on the AMC site here

I'm Rick apparently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm Merle. Not sure how that happened :pac:

Got Rick, And i guess i am going mad, losing my grip on reality, Stress seeing ghost's ruthless. Here's to a slow trip into madness.

The Fan quiz is good, Done season 2 and got 150 points.

I shared it on facebook there and the few friends that've done it all got Rick too, glad some of you got someone else, i thought it was fixed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

I shared it on facebook there and the few friends that've done it all got Rick too, glad some of you got someone else, i thought it was fixed :D

i got andrea.....

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

got rick, though, there were some un-rick-like choices in there.

Got the Governor.

Unlike most who survived the apocalypse,
    you find this brave new world suits you fine
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Michonne :cool:

Duff wrote: »
    Michonne :cool:

You better keep away from me then. :D

Advertisement