Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the record for most centuries in a match by one player?

Options
  • 18-07-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

My guess would be Paul Hunter who got 5 centuries in the 2004 Masters final.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

7 Stephen Hendry 1994 UK Championship final against Ken Doherty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Most impressive had to be Ronnie 5 centuries including a 147 in a 5-0 win a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

callaway92 wrote: »

Its an interesting discussion topic anyway so I dont think LMGTFY is such a smart response in this case.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

I'd have to go with Gumble, Hendrys seven tons against Ken Doherty in the '94 UK final is the most centuries made by a player in a single match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

zack01 wrote: »
    I'd have to go with Gumble, Hendrys seven tons against Ken Doherty in the '94 UK final is the most centuries made by a player in a single match.

aye, remember that match well, ken played brilliantly as well :p. as a hendry fan, that match is right up there with the comeback against jimmy and winning the 99 WC

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Four centuries in a 4-0 win for Neil Robertson today. That's eight centuries from his last ten frames on the main tour. He's on fire.

Advertisement