Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy games online

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Where can I buy games online? I know there's amazon and ebay but is there any other official shop that isn't sold by not individual people. Thanks! also looking for ones that are 20 - 30 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

What's wrong Amazon. They sell games directly if you look at the details and sell games from €10 and up for consoles and PC. You have to read the small print to see if it's a 3rd part seller or not.

I buy all my games from Amazon for years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I have used gamesnash.ie for buying stuff online. I would recommend them for their great customer service alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

zavvi.com and the hut.com. You be waiting a week for delivery. On zavvi mega monday usually is the cheapest day for a deal and is viewable on sunday evening. Play.com is not a shop anymore but a marketplace like ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

sarumite wrote: »
    I have used gamesnash.ie for buying stuff online. I would recommend them for their great customer service alone.

You gotta be kidding me! I just had a look on their website and the prices they charge for games are ridiculous! Selling games for €50-€60+ when you can get them for around €15+ on other sites. I would suggest amazon would be a good spot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,824 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

playasia have crazy good sales every tuesday. You'll wait a few weeks for postage but for the price it's well worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement