Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Bassist/Drummer looking for a band to play with!

Options
  • 17-07-2013 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey! I play guitar, bass and drums. Although I'd be most skilled in playing guitar I'm really looking to join a hard working band that's serious. My influences are Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, etc. Just looking to join a starting band or already started band that need a new member around the Tallaght area or anywhere in Dublin that's accessible from Tallaght. I'd fit into the age range of 14-mid 20s :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AaronFfrench

Hi I am also a drummer looking to start band and have same influences as u. What is your contact number?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 3_BlueSteelz

I'd be most comfortable playing guitar any ways, I'll pm you my number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SeanFallon

Hey, I'm trying to put a band together with another guitarist and we need bassist and possibly a drummer. We have worked with a good few other musicians but need poeple with the same influences. We are mainly influenced by bands such an Gun N Roses, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, Aerosmith etc. but we're pretty open to diffent styles and have a lot of original material ready too. If you want to jam or something give me a shout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

SeanFallon, you have already started a thread (in the wrong section) with this same post. Please refrain from dragging up months old threads to post the same things. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement