Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bent pin on Canon SLR

Options
  • 17-07-2013 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Having an issue one of the gold pins on this camera. I put the memory card back in the wrong way and obviously one of them bent in towards the second one (one at bottom left). Really want to get this sorted as I have about 3 months of photos on it :(

Anybody any advice to fix it I suppose without having to pay for repairs.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you should be able to get the photos off the card quite easily - just find someone else with a camera which takes the same card.
    getting the camera fixed is another matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

you should be able to get the photos off the card quite easily - just find someone else with a camera which takes the same card.
    getting the camera fixed is another matter.

Well that is half of my problem here.

Actually...That was my question...How to fix the pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

callaway92 wrote: »
    Well that is half of my problem here.

Actually...That was my question...How to fix the pin.

Give zerohamster a shout, he might be able to sort you out.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056994697

Advertisement