Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Directions Help

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Can anybody tell me what the best way to get to Maynooth Business Park from the Bus Eireann stop is? And also how long approximately it takes to get there?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Walk or taxi. Straight down the Straffan road, over the motorway. 25 minutes walk with paths all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Staplor

Bus Eireann stop on the Main St and opposite the Glenroyal Hotel. For either I think 25 minutes is excessive, maybe 15 minutes. You may even be able to jump off at the motorway.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

15 is Superman speed. Google has it as 23 from the terminus to the very entrance to the business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 aisinikins2121

Adding in the more than likely chance that the bus will be delayed etc., I'll be taking the earlier bus than I hoped. Thanks for the info :) Just another question about the walk, is it sign-posted? More than likely I'm going to end up wandering to try and find this place... or is there any buildings etc. that I could keep my eye out for to see whether I'm on the right track?

Staplor wrote: »
    Bus Eireann stop on the Main St and opposite the Glenroyal Hotel. For either I think 25 minutes is excessive, maybe 15 minutes. You may even be able to jump off at the motorway.

Which of the two stops would be the better option to get to the business park?

• Advertisement

Which of the two stops would be the better option to get to the business park?

Buses only use either/or depending on route.

Its the road to Naas - just keep walking down it till over the motorway. You'll pass a maxol and an esso on the way

MYOB wrote: »
    Buses only use either/or depending on route.

Its the road to Naas - just keep walking down it till over the motorway. You'll pass a maxol and an esso on the way

Sound icon.thumbs.up.jpg Thank You

Just make sure a woman neither directs nor drives

Well I am a woman and directing myself to this place. Well Damn.... looks like I'm getting lost so. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭MickH503

If you're walking out of Maynooth on the Straffan Road, as soon as you cross over the M4 motorway, you turn left at the roundabout and that is the Maynooth Business Campus. It stretches back along the side of the motorway. There should be someone in the security building at the gate that could direct you to whichever business you're looking for. Also, there's a coffee shop there at the gate if you are early.

Advertisement