Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraising Ideas

Options
  • 17-07-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I work for an NPO youth organisation and we want to plan a fundraising event. I've been coming up with ideas for a few weeks now but they keep getting shot down either cos we don't have the space or we'd have to spend money and reasons like that (obviously we're going to have to spend some money or it'll just be a load of people sitting in a room).

The event has to be youth friendly and cheap to run. So far I've come up with a zumba/danceathon or other dancing event, quiz night (kid friendly of course), xfactor/voice like show and a rake of others but I'm running out of ideas so I'm wondering if anyone on here can help please?

All ideas appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

You could do some bag packing in your local supermarket. We did it before with the youth group I am involved with. You have to book months in advance though if you're looking to get into the likes of Tesco.

Advertisement