Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dvr question

Options
  • 17-07-2013 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, I'm just wondering if I went and bought a cctv system would the dvr allow me to have 2 outputs, One displaying all cameras and the other cycling trough the cameras? It's been on my mind for a while and would like to know how it works
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to Home Security Systems.

It would differ from machine to machine. It would not be standard on all DVRs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 marko1102

KoolKid wrote: »
    Moved to Home Security Systems.

It would differ from machine to machine. It would not be standard on all DVRs.

Does anyone what models would incorporate this feature?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It's a massive market.
    Shop around some of the suppliers in the sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 marko1102

I'v been looking everywhere but cannot be found

• Registered Users Posts: 11,651 ✭✭✭✭altor

marko1102 wrote: »

If you ring any of the suppliers here they will be able to sort that out for you.

• Advertisement

marko1102 wrote: »

:confused:Who have you called?

Advertisement