Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Documents Back Late - SUSI

Options
  • 16-07-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I've started my SUSI application online and they've requested me to sent them photocopies of documents,
    I've got most of these documents except one which I won't have till next week but thats past the return date.

Do you think I should return what I have now and sent the rest when I have it or wait and send it all together ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Hey Guys,

I've started my SUSI application online and they've requested me to sent them photocopies of documents,
    I've got most of these documents except one which I won't have till next week but thats past the return date.

Do you think I should return what I have now and sent the rest when I have it or wait and send it all together ?

Id say contact them and ask. it will probably be ok to send off what u have, but id contact them to make sure

Advertisement