Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry Gamecraft - Saturday 14th of Sept

Options
  • 16-07-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Anyone going to the Derry Gamecraft?

I'm heading up with a couple of buddies(hopefully)! I really enjoyed the last one in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey Guys,

Anyone going to the Derry Gamecraft?

I'm heading up with a couple of buddies(hopefully)! I really enjoyed the last one in Dublin.

Big update from the gamecraft guys today:
    • It is now 24 hours long
    • Nintendo are sponsoring it!

The link page in the original link has been updated with the details

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭whykay

Hi All,

I'm one of the organisers. There are still places for the 24 hour game jam.

You can even get your brain juices going (or syke your competitors out) at the Super Fun Happy Games Bar that I'm also running that night. :-)

Don't forget, if you are travelling from Dublin, we are separately taking bookings, so if you don't drive (or don't want to), please remember to book the coach as well.

If you have any questions, email globalgamecraft@gmail.com.

Cheers,

/// Vicky (co-Founder/Organiser)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Anyone heading up this weekend?

I'm taking tomorrow off work and heading up. Originally it was meant to be 4 of us but 1 is sick and the other got called into work. So its down to myself (Programmer) and an artist so the scope of whatever we do will be greatly reduced!

I am incredibly unprepared for the weekend. I haven't touched game development in about a month, I have been up the walls in work, I moved at the weekend just gone by ... I am exhausted! Doing any work at the weekend will be tough, never mind driving to Derry and doing 24 hours :pac:

Looking forward to it all the same

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd love to be going to this, enjoyed the last one but have to get a game for our client finished by the 20th and other college work in by that time. I really want it to be as good as it can be because it's going to be in the news this month!

Advertisement