Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching the SFC Final again

Options
  • 16-07-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys,
    I was at the Dublin vs Meath game on Sunday the 14th of July in Croke Park and me and my friends were live on television on TV3 singing Amhráin na Bhfiann. Does anyone know where I could watch this back or does anyone have the match recorded. It's just this one bit we wanted to see. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mcgabhann

sgarvan wrote: »

It's not on the tv3 player, all that's there is interviews with the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,883 ✭✭✭✭flazio

What about 'The Sunday Game' highlights?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

The game is on again at 9pm tonight on Setanta. Dunno if they'll show the anthems though, as their repeats usually edit out everything but the game itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ciarakitten

OMG what a game. UP the Dubs. Great results. Well worth catching it if you missed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Setanta sports 1 tonight at 11.30.

Thanks Neeson. Any pubs/netflix might have Setanta? Dont have it at home?

opps just saw the post about TV3 player ...Thanks for that

:-)

Advertisement