Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complementing colors!

Options
  • 15-07-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi there,

Im shooting a wedding soon :eek: and I'm looking to choose the best color lighting for the background during the ceremony!

The bridesmaids will be wearing purple and the bride will be wearing an Ivory/white dress. Dark suits for the men.

I can chose from various different colors: Green, Red, White, Purple, Yellow
    Pink and theres possible others!

What would be the best option to go with and or safest from a photography point of view!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Why would you be looking for a coloured lighting background? Every building will have different white balance.

A church/place of ceremony is what it is. Go there at the same time of day as the wedding and see how the light can be or can change.

It sounds like you're planning on bringing a backdrop to the wedding??? Make sure its ok with the person giving the ceremony and there is room for it. Get there hours early to make sire everything works. Sounds like way too much hassle for me to do all that stuff.

Advertisement