Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

♥/♥ I broke up with my Girlfriend but she is saying...?

Options
  • 15-07-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

♥When I broke up with her 2 days ago,She cried to me,begged me to stay with her,flipped out at me and got so angry at me, and then even tried to seduce me at the last point and then she said I hope I'm pregnant so I will always have a little james.

♥She is now telling me I'm more than welcome to go to her 19th birthday party and tells me "I hope you don't hate me" Do you think she still loves me/has feelings for me after me breaking up with her?

♥Also she's going out shopping alot with her friends,Is that a sign she got over me and doesn't love me anymore?

Thanks for your help and advice.

Comments

Hi there, I have moved your thread to the relationship issues forum where you will get better responses. Please ensure you read their charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Forever Hopeful

If you broke up with her, why do you care if she still has feelings for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Going shopping does not mean she's over you.

It has been two days - things will be all over the place.

Do you want her back or do you just want her to want you?

• Administrators Posts: 13,772 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

You broke up with her, so obviously your feelings for her had changed. She didn't break up with you, so one can assume that her feelings for you hadn't changed.. and it is unlikely her feelings would change so dramatically in only 2 days.

Your post is a bit confusing though, one minute you're asking if she still loves you, the next you're asking if her actions mean she's over you?

Which do you want?

You broke up with her. If you don't want to go out with her, leave her alone now to get over you and move on. Yes, there is a very good chance, that she still loves you. People don't generally fall out of love in 2 days. And there is an even better chance that her friends are bringing her out to keep her busy and take her mind off of you. Don't worry about her, her friends will look after her and she will get over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mr.Lonely wrote: »
    I hope I'm pregnant so I will always have a little james.

This is the only thing you need to keep focussed on.
    Unless you want to play that game and support said little James you need to stay the hell away. Not just for your own sake but for hers too. Any woman (girl) who threatens you with pregnancy is someone in my mind you are better off blocking from your mobile and running in the opposite direction away from at any event for at least the next 20 or 30 years...

Seriously - you ended it. Now start the healing process and stay well away - and if you are tempted imagine being a father to a son/daughter who might see you sometimes when the courts permit... (worst case)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

OP - She sounds nuts...keep walking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mr.Lonely

●I broke up with my EX-girlfriend because she lied to me however she was really upset 3 days ago when I broke up with her,She cried,begged me then got angry and mean at me and even tried to seduce me,However her friends are telling her on Facebook how excited they are for her birthday in 8 days and she says all over Facebook "I can't wait it's going to be amazing :D xxxx" Do you think she still loves me or got over me so fast?

We have been going out for 6months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Forever Hopeful

OP,
    Do you want the relationship to continue? Do you want to get back with her?
    if yes, then, talk to her, if no, then I'll ask again, why do you care?
    You sound pretty young so figure out what you want first before trying to find out how she feels... no one here on boards knows that so the only way is to talk to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭wallycharlo

OP, sounds like her buddies are just circling the wagons, pretty common FB behaviour in such a circumstance.

Take no notice of it, it will have little co-relation to how she is really feeling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Mr.Lonely wrote: »
    ●I broke up with my EX-girlfriend because she lied to me however she was really upset 3 days ago when I broke up with her,She cried,begged me then got angry and mean at me and even tried to seduce me,However her friends are telling her on Facebook how excited they are for her birthday in 8 days and she says all over Facebook "I can't wait it's going to be amazing :D xxxx" Do you think she still loves me or got over me so fast?

We have been going out for 6months.

you broke up with her because she lied to you. I hope it was over something very serious & not trivial. Otherwise its very immature carry on. Dont be getting jealous now because the shoe is on the other foot bucko

• Advertisement

Yeah, what was the lie over? People regularly lie to their other halves.. not big ones or bad ones, but those little white lies everybody tells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You dumped her, why do you care how she feels? Whether she cares about you or not, and whether she is over you or not is frankly none of your business anymore.

It's her birthday in 8 days, of course she's going to be looking forward to it. That has absolutely nothing to do with you and the break up.

When I broke up with a long term boyfriend about 2 years ago, I was devastated (he ended it). I still posted happy things on Facebook, on boards and on other sites I was on, because what good is it going to do anyone to sit there acting depressed all the time?

Whether she's over you or not is none of your business anymore. I'd suggest you delete her from Facebook instead of obsessing over what she posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Op - as you already have a thread open I am the this one.
    Please don't open another. Also please take five minutes to read our charter, this is a strictly moderated forum.

Thanks
    Taltos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Get a grip OP, you obviously broke up with her for a reason, keep on walkin...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You sound quite young, I'm going to repeat what others have said here, which is stay away from her. Unless you are rather bad at voicing your concerns, you initially make her sound very obsessive of you in your first post, don't be so naive to think her actions were on the basis of some sort of attraction.

With regards to going out shopping all the time, if you are focused on that as an indicator of her well being and whether or not she's still into you, you're looking at the wrong things. The only way you'll know is from what either what you see when you are around her, what she herself tells you or what other people tell you.

I'd recommend not trying to find out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    You dumped her, why do you care how she feels? Whether she cares about you or not, and whether she is over you or not is frankly none of your business anymore.

^^^This.

What part of "I broke up with my girlfriend.." do you not understand? The way you're going on here you'd swear you were the victim here. Don't forget you chose to break up with the girl. Do you really not understand the implications of what happens when you dump someone?

Advertisement