Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transporting tractor

Options
  • 15-07-2013 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone any idea roughly how much it would be to transport a tractor from Donegal to Limerick ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

jimbooth wrote: »
    Hi all, anyone any idea roughly how much it would be to transport a tractor from Donegal to Limerick ?

550?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭jimbooth

Around what I was thinking . Who is that with?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭yeller

Might be a good idea to contact some guys to see if their going up that direction to collect a lorry load,

I got a bobcat delivered from cavan to carlow with a guy who was going up to collect a load of straw, cost me €160, he was going up empty anyway so handy few pound for him....worth a try calling about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

husband charges a euro per kilometer but you have to remember he has to get to where hes going, its not just the trip for you he is doing, put an ad on dd looking for someone doing a backload

Advertisement