Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbers in D22

Options
  • 14-07-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi! Anyone got any suggestions for a good and reliable (but reasonable price!) plumber in the Clondalkin area? I want to replace my bathroom suite and tile the area around the bath - so, relatively straightforward! But I want someone who is efficient, good, clean and reliable: that if they say they'll be here at 7:30am on whatever day, they show up on time - or at least have the courtesy to let me know they're late, or whatever! Equally, someone who's not going to rip me off!! Many thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 259 ✭✭corkplumber

Yolande wrote: »
    Hi! Anyone got any suggestions for a good and reliable (but reasonable price!) plumber in the Clondalkin area? I want to replace my bathroom suite and tile the area around the bath - so, relatively straightforward! But I want someone who is efficient, good, clean and reliable: that if they say they'll be here at 7:30am on whatever day, they show up on time - or at least have the courtesy to let me know they're late, or whatever! Equally, someone who's not going to rip me off!! Many thanks!

YOU ONLY GET THEM KIND OF LADS IN CORK. BE CAREFUL SOMEGUYS MASGUERADING AS CORKONIANS.

pm sent

Advertisement