Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are rural people so right-wing, considering they all live on welfare?

Options
  • 14-07-2013 8:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭

Why are Irish country people so right-wing? Considering they've only been a negative contribution to the Irish economy for generations. Their whole way of life being nice for them, but parasitic for the rest of us.

What is the justification for their parasitism? Or the justification rural people feel in seeing the people who pay for their nice lives as being the dirty parasites.

The photograph below. Taken at last years ploughing championships. To the eye of an urban person, at a glance these children can be seen to be intellectually deficient. Fetal abnormalities. Those smelly spud munchers shove right-wing politics down our throats, at the same time expecting us to support a way of life, that is hard to argue is worthy of life.

1348783187-national-2012-ploughing-championships-in-ireland_1483460.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭RichardAnd

This post is nothing but the ravings of a bigoted and narrow minded fool. Reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Sorry, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

dude its just kids walking n the mud

Must not feed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭irritablebaz

probably some trolling humour i'm not getting but if you seriously believe this i think you should get out more. first stop should be a psychiatrist :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭Lbeard

RichardAnd wrote: »
    This post is nothing but the ravings of a bigoted and narrow minded fool. Reported.

Bigoted?.........Bigoted?

This is what these people are like and what they want to be like.

Tell me any different?

Look more of them

ploughing-1

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

Quite an ignorant post OP

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

AH that way ->

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Manach wrote: »
    Prison that way ->

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Manach wrote: »
    AH that way ->

You think its suitable for AH? I dont.

What the hell is wrong with you OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Lbeard wrote: »
    Why are Irish country people so right-wing? Considering they've only been a negative contribution to the Irish economy for generations. Their whole way of life being nice for them, but parasitic for the rest of us.

What is the justification for their parasitism? Or the justification rural people feel in seeing the people who pay for their nice lives as being the dirty parasites.

The photograph below. Taken at last years ploughing championships. To the eye of an urban person, at a glance these children can be seen to be intellectually deficient. Fetal abnormalities. Those smelly spud munchers shove right-wing politics down our throats, at the same time expecting us to support a way of life, that is hard to argue is worthy of life.

1348783187-national-2012-ploughing-championships-in-ireland_1483460.jpg

Best post ever, I'm rolling around laughing.:D:D:D:D:D
    But seriously, we prefer the term social Conservative, right wing has fascist overtones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

How do you know they're right ring?
    Thats a bit of a generalisation is it not?
    Most business owners would be to the right of centre, yet most wouldnt be "smelly spud munchers"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

Glad to see that Ross O'Carroll-Kelly has finally found boards. Or maybe it's Fionnuala?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 311 ✭✭Lbeard

Scortho wrote: »
    How do you know they're right ring?
    Thats a bit of a generalisation is it not?
    Most business owners would be to the right of centre, yet most wouldnt be "smelly spud munchers"

I'm talking about rural people. Remember they're the only one who returned FF TDs to their family seats.

Some more rural people
    richie-2.jpg

Your life is being wasted sustaining theirs.......Enough is enough!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carpejugulum

Most of them don't know they are subsidized by urban dwellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Lbeard wrote: »
    I'm talking about rural people. Remember they're the only one who returned FF TDs to their family seats.

Some more rural people
    richie-2.jpg

Your life is being wasted sustaining theirs.......Enough is enough!!!!

No my life is being wasted sustaining people on the dole (people who havent paid prsi in years), people who get grants to go to college (many people in cities get grants), people who are housed at very cheap rent by the state, while those who work are forced to commute from portlaoise into dublin. That list can go on and on.

Speaking of which, people from Dublin West voted in Joe Higgins, who advocates robbing me so micky can spend. Who advocates me waste my life working, so those who refuse to work, can continue in their lifestyle.

Not all people from Rural areas are relying on the state to fund their lifestyles. Many in urban areas are.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

OP permanently banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement