Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 13 any good?

Options
  • 13-07-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't watched wrestling since the Warrior & Hogan days and a small bit of the rock stonecold era but enjoyed the smackdown vs raw games on ps2.

I saw this game going cheapish and read it has a classic mode with rock, undertaker, etc and sounded like a laugh.
    So... Any of ye (wrestling fans or not) recommend this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

I stopped watching wrestling full time about five or six years ago. but i got this game in the xbox sale. the story mode or attitude era is great a cool walk down memory lane and there are little missions in each match that make it more than just trying to pin someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

The attitude era mode is great fun. Goes from roughly Montreal to Wrestlemania XV, if you enjoyed that time its grand nostalia.
    The current roster on its a bit out of date no Shield, Langston or Fandango and more are DLC like Ryback, Cesaro and Sandow.
    If you can get it on loan or rent i'd recommend it more than buying it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

These games are always pretty the same, but always fun. I haven't played the latest one, but I've played a handful of then since '06, and never really felt a great deal of difference in them (even though each one claims to be vastly superior to the least), however I've always had a blat playing them. I'm not a wrestling fan, but with a few friends around these games are monster craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I saw wwe 12 for 10 euro 2nd hand. Might be a better option

• Advertisement

If you watched during the attitude era (Austin, Rock, DX etc) then definitely go for WWE 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

WWE 13 is great fun

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Anyone know where I can pick up the cheapest copy of this new in town for Xbox?

Has to have the online code.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dracula88

Highly overrated in my opinion because I am not a fan of buying the DLC,s I think they should already be included.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sheehy i have WWE13 up on adverts for a good price pm me ;) and im in you're neighbourhood too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,549 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sound man but to be honest, asking around and looking up more reviews, I dunno if it would be my cuppa tea.

Advertisement