Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 network disgraceful coverage

Options
  • 13-07-2013 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Been on three for over a year and 4 months as a mobile broadband customer I also got my girlfriend to switch from Vodafone

The service has deteriorated massively in the last few weeks, really makes me feel like smashing my phone off the ground sonetimes it's so bad!

Is th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Put your problems to Three.ie directly here on boards, they are very good at sorting things out on an individual basis in fairness to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

am in the Coachford Area of Cork and having problems with signal dropping out, more and more frequently. i am being ignored by threecare on twitter, so I said id try here

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

Ok.
    Well as I said to the original poster it might be of better assistance if you click on this link
    here

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Evoaps

Thanks for the link :)

Advertisement